Style and Design

I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted the above company via their Facebook page (Which boasts that they reply instantly). I have still had no communication and so I have opened a dispute in Paypal's resolution centre although I have to wait until 7th June to see if I am contacted. I am not holding out much hope after seeing all the complaints about this company.I would like to know if Facebook check, these companies out before allowing them to use their site to scam people of their hard earned money.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, That florence scovel is impossible to reach, Monies taken from account but not recieved.

This company is scam.I ordered two magnetic cables, it was never delivered for a year.I asked refund thru paypal but they didn't properly answer either.

I am doubting these days about American services on global scale.

Never reached on time except Amazon.Watch out when you buy something at an and associates Florence and they advertised through facebook.

This is not a business company.They operate out of a room 155 in Beijing.

The 1800 number in Canada is nothing but a recording that tells you they are open from 7AM to 5PM eastern standard time. It does not matter what time you call you get this message an goodbye. Just stealing money "legally" looks like to me.

I order a flash drive, came in 3 weeks, will not fit the Android phone that was promised in their "Facebook".So I think this is a no win for the losers like me.

I to am having problems getting my order from this company. still waiting and no correspondence from them

I have ordered a high pressure jet and a magnetic charging cable from this company, both have been a complete rip off and a waste of money. Getting you money back is impossible Be very careful when you shop on Ebay and make sure you stay well clear of this company.

I ordered the High-Pressure Ionic Filtration Shower Head - and while it did finally make it to my house, it was missing all the parts to make it work. Only the head was sent, no hose or way to affix it on the shower.

I have ordered the High Pressure washer on July 25th after seeing the face book add.I paid through pay pal.

The item has not yet delivered. Disputed with pay pal. The seller is saying he sent the package and he also gave the confirmation number. At this point Pay pal is asking to resolve with the buyer itself.

Loss of $25.In the future will only buy through ebay or amazon.

I ordered the high pressure shower head also.I actually received in record time.

However item it totally defective.

I have contacted them just as pay pal advised and was told I needed to make a video or take a picture of the item spewing water from everyplace except the shower head!!I emailed about the 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and low and behold no response since the 2nd of august

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1350511

Ordered power washer in may, have yet to receive item after several messages. Paid it thru pay pal. No resolution, will file a complaint with pay pal

Good luck.I purchased same item, it is defective.

am trying to receive refund through Paypal.

I have to return the product to get the refund.the postage is higher than what I paid them.

Pennsylvania, United States #1345994

I received my pressure washer and it sucks.it leaks everywhere and nothing i tried worked.

it seems that the threads are not deep enough to trust it on all the way.Here's what the said`in a nut shell, take a video and send it to us and we will have somebody contact you then if that doesn't work we will replace it, YA RIGHT

La Porte, Texas, United States #1344740

Same thing with me, ordered the shower head, have not heard anything. *** Scammers

I have been waiting since may. I am in Australia, but l have never waited this long

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia #1341289

same s me ordered on the 4th may 2017 after waiting and waiting I received an email asking me to write a review on the pressure power washer, that's a laugh I have not received as yet and as I have noticed from others , I am not likely to as I too find it impossible to even get through to the company to ask about the item . please do not deal with this company as they unscrupulous scammers as far as I am concerned . STEER CLEAR you have been warned

Parrish, Florida, United States #1336705

I too purchased the High Pressure Power Washer thru the Facebook site on April 29, 2017.Nice that they took my $24.94 thru PayPal and I have yet to receive the item.

And when I check on the tracking number thru China Post it says that it is invalid.I will be contacting PayPal tomorrow to file a complaint against this A N & Associates FlorenceScovel.

Stockton, California, United States #1336452

I too ordered the pressure washer and have yet to receive it. I ordered mine in April 15, 2017. What steps do we take to receive our merchandise or money back

Spring Grove, Pennsylvania, United States #1333875

Also ordered and haven't received. Monies take out

Same here, nothing to date. PayPal and Facebook must own some accountability.

to Anonymous North East Lincolnshire, England, United Kingdom #1332826

They sent me a message yesterday saying it had been posted and was on its way and sent me a tracking number which is a Chinese dispatch service.They also asked if I could be patient as items can take up to 3 weeks to arrive and could I close the case I have opened with Paypal.I replied back to them that they have until the 7th of June to get my item to me, which by then will be two months since I paid for it and that I think I have been more than patient

to Dave379 New York, New York, United States #1338136

The same happened to me. I told them I would close the case only after I received the product. You'd think PayPal would do their own investigation after so many people file claims against this company.