Style and Design

I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted the above company via their Facebook page (Which boasts that they reply instantly). I have still had no communication and so I have opened a dispute in Paypal's resolution centre although I have to wait until 7th June to see if I am contacted. I am not holding out much hope after seeing all the complaints about this company.I would like to know if Facebook check, these companies out before allowing them to use their site to scam people of their hard earned money.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, That florence scovel is impossible to reach, Monies taken from account but not recieved.

Comments

I to am having problems getting my order from this company. still waiting and no correspondence from them

I have ordered a high pressure jet and a magnetic charging cable from this company, both have been a complete rip off and a waste of money. Getting you money back is impossible Be very careful when you shop on Ebay and make sure you stay well clear of this company.

I ordered the High-Pressure Ionic Filtration Shower Head - and while it did finally make it to my house, it was missing all the parts to make it work. Only the head was sent, no hose or way to affix it on the shower.

I have ordered the High Pressure washer on July 25th after seeing the face book add.I paid through pay pal.

The item has not yet delivered. Disputed with pay pal. The seller is saying he sent the package and he also gave the confirmation number. At this point Pay pal is asking to resolve with the buyer itself.

Loss of $25.In the future will only buy through ebay or amazon.

I ordered the high pressure shower head also.I actually received in record time.

However item it totally defective.

I have contacted them just as pay pal advised and was told I needed to make a video or take a picture of the item spewing water from everyplace except the shower head!!I emailed about the 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and low and behold no response since the 2nd of august

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1350511

Ordered power washer in may, have yet to receive item after several messages. Paid it thru pay pal. No resolution, will file a complaint with pay pal

Good luck.I purchased same item, it is defective.

am trying to receive refund through Paypal.

I have to return the product to get the refund.the postage is higher than what I paid them.

Pennsylvania, United States #1345994

I received my pressure washer and it sucks.it leaks everywhere and nothing i tried worked.

it seems that the threads are not deep enough to trust it on all the way.Here's what the said`in a nut shell, take a video and send it to us and we will have somebody contact you then if that doesn't work we will replace it, YA RIGHT

La Porte, Texas, United States #1344740

Same thing with me, ordered the shower head, have not heard anything. *** Scammers

I have been waiting since may. I am in Australia, but l have never waited this long