shipped me a defective item, I sent them an email and they told me to photograph the defect, I told them the item will not work cannot turn it on, so I cannot photograph the defect it won't work.after two more e-mail I took a photograph of the item and sent it to them, they then told me they would send a new one.

its 3 months now and still have not received a new one. keep telling me it in shipping, will send me an email when it ships.

after reading all these reviews, I see how much of a scam this company is.I will never do business with A N & Associates FlorenceScovel, again

Review about: Florence Scovel Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Ordered a fairy light projector back in early October. Still waiting. Absolutely no reponse.

This crowd are a sham

ordered way over a hundred dollares worth of magic trucks been a month and no trucks. Very poor service .

Leland, North Carolina, United States #1343040

I ordered a fancy broom on 5/7/17.It has been nearly two months and nothing.

Called twice. Was told both times that they were too busy to take my call.

Charge was 46.84.Sounds like that is lost money.

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States #1340115

Ordered two of the ORIGINAL POWER NOZZLE been over a month and a half.Nothing and no way to get any attention on this.

I have purchased from Florence Scovel in the past but will never use them again, I lost $50.00 on this transaction and nothing I hate more than being ripped off.Do not order anything from this outfit they suck.

It has been one month, item not received yet, I will wait a little longer to comment again.