I wish I had searched for reviews BEFORE making my purchase.Their product quality is pathetic.
I paid $20 for a cat-face watch. Once received, it passes for something you could get at the Dollar Store. Very disappointed; will never purchase from here again. Nor will I ever recommend this company.
I doubt it's even worth trying to return it.
I'm required to type 100+ words, so the rest is just gibberish because I don't have 100 words-worth of things to say. Stay away, ignore, avoid, steer clear, run, dodge, avert, sidestep, shun, divert, la la la la de da.
omg ...how did everyone else come up with 100 words ?!?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "Ordered a watch on 11th Dec from Florence Scovel website. Said 3 to 5 day delivery on their website. They sent tracking number for delivery. The details on My Hermes..."
- "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."