I wish I had searched for reviews BEFORE making my purchase.Their product quality is pathetic.

I paid $20 for a cat-face watch. Once received, it passes for something you could get at the Dollar Store. Very disappointed; will never purchase from here again. Nor will I ever recommend this company.

I doubt it's even worth trying to return it.

I'm required to type 100+ words, so the rest is just gibberish because I don't have 100 words-worth of things to say. Stay away, ignore, avoid, steer clear, run, dodge, avert, sidestep, shun, divert, la la la la de da.

omg ...how did everyone else come up with 100 words ?!?

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of florence scovel watch from Florence Scovel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Florence Scovel to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florence Scovel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

adismom2014

wow - that is ridiculous! and that was $20?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO WAY!

There is a latin term for this as old as written language, but I'm pretty sure it would be lost on someone buying a cat watch without any sort of research.