I wish I had searched for reviews BEFORE making my purchase.Their product quality is pathetic.

Related: Florence Scovel - Leaf Vintage Wrap Watch-watch not working

I paid $20 for a cat-face watch. Once received, it passes for something you could get at the Dollar Store. Very disappointed; will never purchase from here again. Nor will I ever recommend this company.

I doubt it's even worth trying to return it.

I'm required to type 100+ words, so the rest is just gibberish because I don't have 100 words-worth of things to say. Stay away, ignore, avoid, steer clear, run, dodge, avert, sidestep, shun, divert, la la la la de da.

omg ...how did everyone else come up with 100 words ?!?

Review about: Cat Face Watch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Florence Scovel Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $20
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

wow - that is ridiculous! and that was $20?!?!?!?!?!?!?! NO WAY!

There is a latin term for this as old as written language, but I'm pretty sure it would be lost on someone buying a cat watch without any sort of research.