I wish I had searched for reviews BEFORE making my purchase.Their product quality is pathetic.
I paid $20 for a cat-face watch. Once received, it passes for something you could get at the Dollar Store. Very disappointed; will never purchase from here again. Nor will I ever recommend this company.
I doubt it's even worth trying to return it.
I'm required to type 100+ words, so the rest is just gibberish because I don't have 100 words-worth of things to say. Stay away, ignore, avoid, steer clear, run, dodge, avert, sidestep, shun, divert, la la la la de da.
omg ...how did everyone else come up with 100 words ?!?
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two mother and daughter bracelets as they look lovely on the website. The band is quite thick on the website, the attachments are silver. Infact the band is..."
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "I placed an order on Nov 14th. Received my email stating it was shipped out. I still, to this day have not received this item. With the..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "as you can see, there are many many negative reviews about salad master. A cook ware that can cost up to $3,500.00 . It's a Sham when dealers on top..."
- "I will never shop at art van ever again. My husband and I purchased a couch which we were told was leather. The sales man also sold us the leather..."