I purchased 2 garments from this company.They were "hoodies" which were from an Asian country.

I could not tell from where as I am not able to read the characters. Had I been aware that the garments were manufactured in an Asian country I would not have purchased them. The sizes are not true to American sizes and I believe A N Associates should have made this disclaimer on the site where the garments were purchased. That would have given the purchaser the option to either purchase a larger size or not to order if the purchaser could not be accommodated with the sizes offered.

You, A N Associates demonstrate unscrupulous business practices and I plan to report you to the BBB.

This might not help me but whatever I can do to help someone else avoid my mistake in dealing with your company would be worth it.I wish I had read the remarks others had made regarding your company this would have been avoided.

Review about: Hoodie.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: That i feel like i was scammed.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Learned lesson not to order from Florence Scovel Jewelry Florence Scovel "Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service... I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my..." Read more Florence Scovel - Order took forever, wrong items sent, they were not as described Florence Scovel "I made a purchase at Florence Scovel after seeing a Facebook ad that advertised a semicolon bracelet for which half of the purchase price would be donated to a mental..." Read more Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more People Media - No Evidence Of Human Administration People Media "I created a profile on this website YEARS ago ( I could tell by the photos )...then heard NOTHING until a couple of months ago when I started getting several..." Read more Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield - Do your homework...Before signing on the dotted line!! Four Seasons Sunrooms Of Springfield "You need to know, Four Seasons offices are owned and operated privately, so if you think that legitimatizes them, you have a false sense of security. Contract date: June 23,..." Read more American Red Cross - DENIED EMERGENCY FUNDS FROM HURRICANE HARVEY American Red Cross "...I have applied for funds through the American Red Cross, and have been denied, both by completing online form and form in person..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - Scam business I Am A Mother To An Angel "The "I am a mother to an angel" page is apparently a huge scam. I asked them how to find out about an order that has been 5-6 months with..." Read more