On May 9, 2017, I ordered the Original Power Nozzle from this company.I have not received this item yet.

This company has not supplied me with a shipping tracking number either, which is a good sign that I have been scammed. They never even sent me an e-mail stating that my order was received or when it would be shipped, another sign that I have been scammed. Their phone number is 1-800-400-0388. I have called it many, many times, all I get is a recording saying all agents are busy and my call is important, someone will be with me shortly, please stay on the line.

Eventually the call times out and THEY hang up. I purchased this item using PayPay and have opened a resolution claim with them. I now have to wait a certain period of time before taking the claim further.

Hopefully I will eventually get my money back.Be Aware, DO NOT PURCHASE anything from this company, Florence Scovel.

Review about: Florence Scovel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Never delivered the product i ordered.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Ordered on one on 30May2017. I also did not receive anything. Sent an email and received a reply that it was an invalid email address.

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada #1334243

I didn't get mine either!