Update by user Sep 08

Update - since posting my review here and on their website there has been no attempt by themselves to contact me or to comment on my review. They seem happy to take people's money and ignore anything else. I don't even care about a refund I would just like an explanation as to how they can justify *** poor products and outrageous descriptions that in no way live up to the products you think you're buying from them!

Original review posted by user Aug 09

I came across the 24K gold rose by accident and had to get one for my wife. Everything seemed genuine, description said "Treat her to a timeless petal-perfect present with this gorgeous keepsake, which arrives gift-wrapped.

A lovely rose at its peak is preserved in lacquer, then dipped in 24-karat gold. Handmade by artisans in a meticulous process that spans five day". Sounded like a perfect gift so i ordered one.

Delivery was quite quick, about 1 week from Canada to the UK. I was so excited i gave it to my wife without really looking at it properly.

She loves it but after further inspection it looks fake. The rose petals look like theyre made from a gold coloured foil and are very thin, the stem feels like it could be plastic or something and is a different colour gold to the petals, the leaves are again a different colour and look like they are stuck on by a glue gun! Of course i cant send it back now for a refund because despite my suspicions of how fake it is my wife does actually like it. I wish I'd done my research and gone to a more reputable company.

They are selling artificial products and duping genuine people.They need to change their descriptions so people know they what they are actually buying! I feel like I've been robbed as I've seen the same product at a quarter of the price and not pretending that are anything they are not!

I really hope no one buys anything from them because they are throwing money away on products they will not be happy with. Really disappointed!

Product or Service Mentioned: Florence Scovel Forever Gold Rose Artificial Flowers.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Product does not matchvthe description.

Comments