I sent for a bracelet for a gift in August and never received the item.First response to my e-mail was that they were out of stock due to popular demand, send message from them was to saying item would be with me in 2 - 3 days, nothing came.

3rd response said my item must have got lost in the post. 4th response when asking for my money back was nothing at all from them.

Ask Pay pal to look into this, they said when they hear from he company they will let me know what the response was, nothing at all to date.Bracelet cost was not a huge amount, however, if this company work the same with every one they can make a small fortune out of customers.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $9. Florence Scovel needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florence Scovel.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments