2.4K views
1.4
Style and Design

I ordered (3) iPhone cables - (1) silver, (1) gold and (1) rose colored - and paid through PayPal.Over a month later, I had not received them.

I emailed the seller via the PayPal email address. They said that they were AN & Associates, but a different division. They did not offer to pass my information on. They did not offer me the correct email information.

So I tracked them back through the original online site. They did not respond, Another email. This time they did response with Sorry, sorry, sorry. They sent an email requesting that I close out my PayPal complaint since they say they sent them out.

I declined and asked for a tracking number. About a week later, another email again asking me to close out the PayPal complaint and stating that since they sent it out regular mail, there was no tracking number. A few days later, I did receive (3) iPhone cables - all silver even though the outside shipping label showed the 3 different colors requested. Another email.

No response. Another email, no response. I get a notice from PayPal that since the seller had provided shipping tracking information, they closed the complaint! I appealed.

PayPal asked me to send all (3) cables back. I had opened the package and started to use one of the cables since I had ordered (1) silver one. I am waiting for PayPal to get back to me...

Why wouldn't AN & Associates just respond to my emails?see also: https://www.facebook.com/Stay-away-from-Florence-Scovel-Jewelry-1495822840634718/

Review about: Florence Scovel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I had the same problem with two Dash Cameras. Ordered and paid through PayPal, never received my items. Loss $76.94

I ordered 1 magic ball on 12/14/2017 and I have NOT RECEIVED it either!! I also paid thru pay pal thinking it would be safer! Very disappointed it will not be here for Christmas!!

to Jaime #1413397

Jaime, it will probably not be here for Christmas TEN years from now! I also paid through Pay Pal many months ago and just figure I lost that $26 forever!

I ordered UFO Magic Balls for $84.93 on Nov 21,2017 have yet to see the magic balls.Bad co,pay ordered these on Facebook through PayPal very disappointed, will have five kids upset on Christmas.

Thanks Flrence Scovel, hope Santa brings you a lump of coal.Hope you don't have kids of your own to disappoint.

I also ordered a Classic Retro Game Console - Upgraded $59.99 USD from them on november 25th. They obviously had fake reviews on their facebook page, their website and facebook page are now down and i have not received any tracking or response back from them through my paypal dispute . worthless company do not order from them.

to Erika Reyna #1409197

I ordered the same but received one that doesn’t even work!

to Erika Reyna #1410587

Same here.I purchased a game system from them also on November 10th 2017.

I have heard nothing from them. Including no merchandise!! I have sent to different emails; No answer on either one.

Striking this up to a loss..I am gonna at least try to get my $ back..but I’m not holding my breath!!

to Angela #1410889

I just got off the phone with PayPal and filed a complaint.They are going to investigate them.

Also, I was told that they are also freezing their PayPal account. Wish me luck. At this point I just want My money back!!

They also said they will stay in contact with me.

I suggest anyone else that went through PayPal for their purchase to call them too.

I have also order from them on Nov.5, 2017 totaling $55,94.

Have not heard anythimg from them nor recieved my order.

There must be something we can do.This is crazy that this company can take peoples hard earned money.

I ordered three UFO Balls on Dec.5, 2017.

The money went out of PayPal Dec 6th. They were to be sent to my grandsons in MS. Nothing & no info.

I emailed PayPal so I'm hoping to get reimbursed.

Now I need to go shopping & send them myself which will be received after Christmas. Cannot believe they haven't been caught yet because of all the complaints I've seen.

Saw them on FB so I thought they would be ok.From now on guess I've got to investigate more before ordering!