1.4
Style and Design

I ordered (3) iPhone cables - (1) silver, (1) gold and (1) rose colored - and paid through PayPal.Over a month later, I had not received them.

I emailed the seller via the PayPal email address. They said that they were AN & Associates, but a different division. They did not offer to pass my information on. They did not offer me the correct email information.

So I tracked them back through the original online site. They did not respond, Another email. This time they did response with Sorry, sorry, sorry. They sent an email requesting that I close out my PayPal complaint since they say they sent them out.

I declined and asked for a tracking number. About a week later, another email again asking me to close out the PayPal complaint and stating that since they sent it out regular mail, there was no tracking number. A few days later, I did receive (3) iPhone cables - all silver even though the outside shipping label showed the 3 different colors requested. Another email.

No response. Another email, no response. I get a notice from PayPal that since the seller had provided shipping tracking information, they closed the complaint! I appealed.

PayPal asked me to send all (3) cables back. I had opened the package and started to use one of the cables since I had ordered (1) silver one. I am waiting for PayPal to get back to me...

Why wouldn't AN & Associates just respond to my emails?see also: https://www.facebook.com/Stay-away-from-Florence-Scovel-Jewelry-1495822840634718/

Review about: Florence Scovel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

I won't be getting anything from them ever again , nothing but trouble and as for paypal they are useless

Delray Beach, Florida, United States #1342548

I ORDERED CHRISTMAS LIGHTS.DID NOT RECEIVE WAS CHARGE $55.96.

NEVER GOT REFUND

November 30, 2016

A N & Associates FlorenceScovel

-negative $55.96

Payment

Paid with MCARD x-9172 You'll see "PAYPAL *AN-COMMERCE" on your card statement.Ship to PEGGY CORBETT 3411 SPANISH TRAIL 422C DELRAY BEACH, FL 33483 United States Transaction ID 81T049630R338410L Seller info A N & Associates FlorenceScovel 800-400-0388 http://www.florencescoveljewelry.com paypal@an-associates.com Invoice ID c12398803598.1 Purchase details 17-Meter String of 100 LED Solar-Powered Fairy Lights - White (Qty 4) $55.96 Total $55.96

Productos de pésima calidad, no recomendable

Publicidad miente.

Same issue i faced, infect i raised a complain in pay pal but paypal refused my cause and cause done in fake company (a n & associates florence scovel) seriously this company is a cheater.

Lake Forest, Illinois, United States #1308059

Emails back and forth and back and forth. I finally just sent them back - cost me $6.51 in postsge - all because of Florence Scovills mistake. Don't buy from these people...