4.4K views
1.4
Style and Design

I ordered (3) iPhone cables - (1) silver, (1) gold and (1) rose colored - and paid through PayPal. Over a month later, I had not received them.

I emailed the seller via the PayPal email address. They said that they were AN & Associates, but a different division. They did not offer to pass my information on. They did not offer me the correct email information.

So I tracked them back through the original online site. They did not respond, Another email. This time they did response with Sorry, sorry, sorry. They sent an email requesting that I close out my PayPal complaint since they say they sent them out.

I declined and asked for a tracking number. About a week later, another email again asking me to close out the PayPal complaint and stating that since they sent it out regular mail, there was no tracking number. A few days later, I did receive (3) iPhone cables - all silver even though the outside shipping label showed the 3 different colors requested. Another email.

No response. Another email, no response. I get a notice from PayPal that since the seller had provided shipping tracking information, they closed the complaint! I appealed.

PayPal asked me to send all (3) cables back. I had opened the package and started to use one of the cables since I had ordered (1) silver one. I am waiting for PayPal to get back to me...

Why wouldn't AN & Associates just respond to my emails? see also: https://www.facebook.com/Stay-away-from-Florence-Scovel-Jewelry-1495822840634718/

Review about: Florence Scovel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Well I ordered got mine after 3 weeks plugged it in to my phone didn’t work with the headphones and then when I pulled the attachment out of my phone it broke! Extremely pissed off because I’ve been unable to reach them.

Complete scam! I’ll never order anything like this online!

I totally agree, do not order anything from A N Associates. I had a similar experience with shoe racks.

I received the merchandise after waiting five weeks and all were broken. I discovered that the product had been shipped to me directly from China.

I’ve experienced a 3.5 month fiasco with the company whereas not receiving timely responses to emails and being passed to five different company representatives via email correspondence when it was apparent that one didn’t know what the other had said in each of the previous correspondence. After two sets of packages and one set was returned at my expense, I can say after 3.5 months, I finally received my refund of course minus tax and postage to return the second set of merchandise sent again from China and after threatening to sue the company for the the refund.

I ordered a cassette tape digital converter and have not received it. I just launched a complaint since it has been over a month since I placed the order and paid.

I have been chasing these people down for almost 3 months. When they contacted me a month after the original order to say the items were backordered, I asked for a cancellation and refund.

They refused. Eventually, after I no longer needed the shoes ( I went out and bought different ones for the trip I was taking) I got them....while I was on vacation. I emailed them to tell them I wouldn't be needing them. Here is the email I got.

I followed it to a tee.....The email I got from them was this:Hello Beth,Thank you for contacting us. We are sorry you are not satisfied with your purchase. In order to process the refund, please return the item to the address of the country you reside in. If you reside outside of Canada or the US, please send your return to our shipping department located in China.Please send us an e-mail with the tracking number once it's shipped back, as we will require this in order to process the refund.

We cannot issue any refund without a return tracking number or a photo/screenshot of your receipt from the post office.Attn: Best Deals - For Refund/Replacement (Order #)SHIPPING DEPARTMENT3200 North America DriveWest Seneca, NY, 14224 USI shipped at my own cost, sent the info as directed. I have confirmation from the post office that they were received and signed for.

Now, they won't return emails and won't return my money!!!! Don't buy from them!!!!!!!

to Beth #1501075

I know how do we report them they are a complete scam! So pissedoff right now!!

This company is a total SCAM!!!! PayPal did refund my money for a VHS digital converter device.

Iy nerded a product key. They are impossible to contact.

They should be investigated and banned from selling. They are criminals.

They are a scam! I bought through Pay Pal and am fighting now! Avoid them at all coats!

Do not buy anything from this company!! Their goods are shite, communicating with them is impossible, A shite product from a shite company, you have been warned!!!

I bought a bubble coat from them and it took a very long time to deliver. I was never provided with any tracking info as well.

When package finally arrived I could not even get my arms in the coat.

I ordered a men XL and it the size of a child's coat. The tag on the coat say XL.

It is entirely too many scams going on.

I too bought a pair of sandals, have yet to get them or hear back from them. Three emails later, no response.

I ordered the 5 second glue fix over a month ago and still haven't received the product and I'm not able to get a response through phone calls or emails. Very pissed! I will keep trying tho.

Same here. 11/27/2017 PayPal. Still nothing.

I had the same problem with two Dash Cameras. Ordered and paid through PayPal, never received my items. Loss $76.94

I ordered 1 magic ball on 12/14/2017 and I have NOT RECEIVED it either!! I also paid thru pay pal thinking it would be safer! Very disappointed it will not be here for Christmas!!

to Jaime #1413397

Jaime, it will probably not be here for Christmas TEN years from now! I also paid through Pay Pal many months ago and just figure I lost that $26 forever!

I ordered UFO Magic Balls for $84.93 on Nov 21,2017 have yet to see the magic balls. Bad co,pay ordered these on Facebook through PayPal very disappointed, will have five kids upset on Christmas.

Thanks Flrence Scovel, hope Santa brings you a lump of coal. Hope you don't have kids of your own to disappoint.

I also ordered a Classic Retro Game Console - Upgraded $59.99 USD from them on november 25th. They obviously had fake reviews on their facebook page, their website and facebook page are now down and i have not received any tracking or response back from them through my paypal dispute . worthless company do not order from them.

to Erika Reyna #1409197

I ordered the same but received one that doesn’t even work!

to Erika Reyna #1410587

Same here. I purchased a game system from them also on November 10th 2017.

I have heard nothing from them. Including no merchandise!! I have sent to different emails; No answer on either one.

Striking this up to a loss.. I am gonna at least try to get my $ back..but I’m not holding my breath!!

to Angela #1410889

I just got off the phone with PayPal and filed a complaint. They are going to investigate them.

Also, I was told that they are also freezing their PayPal account. Wish me luck. At this point I just want My money back!!

They also said they will stay in contact with me.

I suggest anyone else that went through PayPal for their purchase to call them too.