FLORENCE SCOVEL is a high-end scheming & relentless SCAMMER

24 of 167 Florence Scovel reviews

Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother.I also put in another bangle for a friend whose birthday is fast approaching.

But something told me that I should hold it off for a while before proceeding with the purchase since Florence Shovel kept advertising how purchases that are $50up are automatically free of shipping charge. Strangely, upon check-out they were still charging me add'l $20 at $55+ worth of purchase.

This is when I should've trusted my gut. FLORENCE SCOVEL with its expertise in fooling people even sent me a LURING "Save Over 90%" and a discount code which guaranteed 15% less e-mail that same night to make sure that my hanging purchase pushes through.

The following day July 25, i bit into their bait and went on with my purchase and paid the entire amount ($58). Upon receipt of their "HUGE Thank You for your purchases" e-mail confirming my payment, it started turning shady as it stated "Your order will be processed immediately. You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order has been fulfilled. In the meantime, check out our New Arrivals .

. " 1) How can a professional & long-running reseller of accessories confirm their customer's payment without providing him/her with an ETA for the delivery??? 2) How can a genuine and trust-worthy business request its customer to purchase further if they themselves haven't provided the PHYSICAL complete solution to their PAYING CLIENT yet??? 3) How can a real company thrive with 240 complaints and only 1 resolved issue???

Should've really checked first before purchasing. It was only then that I realised how FLORENCE SCOVEL is undoubtedly a group of ORGANISED THIEVES who are waiting to devour on ANY PREY. From July 25 to 26, NONE of my 15+ email inquiries to info@florencescovel.com regarding delivery date has been answered. Am certain they also blocked my e-mail account since am no longer able to send my other inquiries out.

Please do NOT fall for FOOLING FLORENCE SCHEMING SCOVEL's APPEALING WEBSITE!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
No delivery advice/ no delivery at all
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Florence Scovel Mother Daughter Bracelet
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #888782

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Florence Scovel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
24 of 167 Florence Scovel reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.