Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother.I also put in another bangle for a friend whose birthday is fast approaching.
But something told me that I should hold it off for a while before proceeding with the purchase since Florence Shovel kept advertising how purchases that are $50up are automatically free of shipping charge. Strangely, upon check-out they were still charging me add'l $20 at $55+ worth of purchase.
This is when I should've trusted my gut. FLORENCE SCOVEL with its expertise in fooling people even sent me a LURING "Save Over 90%" and a discount code which guaranteed 15% less e-mail that same night to make sure that my hanging purchase pushes through.
The following day July 25, i bit into their bait and went on with my purchase and paid the entire amount ($58). Upon receipt of their "HUGE Thank You for your purchases" e-mail confirming my payment, it started turning shady as it stated "Your order will be processed immediately. You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order has been fulfilled. In the meantime, check out our New Arrivals .
. " 1) How can a professional & long-running reseller of accessories confirm their customer's payment without providing him/her with an ETA for the delivery??? 2) How can a genuine and trust-worthy business request its customer to purchase further if they themselves haven't provided the PHYSICAL complete solution to their PAYING CLIENT yet??? 3) How can a real company thrive with 240 complaints and only 1 resolved issue???
Should've really checked first before purchasing. It was only then that I realised how FLORENCE SCOVEL is undoubtedly a group of ORGANISED THIEVES who are waiting to devour on ANY PREY. From July 25 to 26, NONE of my 15+ email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding delivery date has been answered. Am certain they also blocked my e-mail account since am no longer able to send my other inquiries out.
Please do NOT fall for FOOLING FLORENCE SCHEMING SCOVEL's APPEALING WEBSITE!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 49er ring for my wife's birthday in Ocotber, when it said 4-6 weeks for delivery. When I didn't hear from them, they said that due to the..."
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "Facebook showed me the ad and I bought two low priced items using my PayPal account (thank goodness). When the items didn't arrive, I sent an email to the..."
- "I am an applicant in jobstreet. AND i've seen this offer for "Flight Attendant/Stewardess/Receptionist/Travel/Ticketing".. So I submitted an online application and luckily (I thought) I received a text message inviting..."
- "I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct. 28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full..."
- "Control # 80013904852 was on General Santos since May 27,2015. So it means i can receive my parcel that day or the next day since my place is not that..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "Just moved into Waterbrook Apartments in Southern California and for 2 weeks we have been fighting with maggots outside on our patio. It took management 2 weeks to figure..."