FLORENCE SCOVEL is a high-end scheming & relentless SCAMMER
Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother.I also put in another bangle for a friend whose birthday is fast approaching.
But something told me that I should hold it off for a while before proceeding with the purchase since Florence Shovel kept advertising how purchases that are $50up are automatically free of shipping charge. Strangely, upon check-out they were still charging me add'l $20 at $55+ worth of purchase.
This is when I should've trusted my gut. FLORENCE SCOVEL with its expertise in fooling people even sent me a LURING "Save Over 90%" and a discount code which guaranteed 15% less e-mail that same night to make sure that my hanging purchase pushes through.
The following day July 25, i bit into their bait and went on with my purchase and paid the entire amount ($58). Upon receipt of their "HUGE Thank You for your purchases" e-mail confirming my payment, it started turning shady as it stated "Your order will be processed immediately. You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order has been fulfilled. In the meantime, check out our New Arrivals .
. " 1) How can a professional & long-running reseller of accessories confirm their customer's payment without providing him/her with an ETA for the delivery??? 2) How can a genuine and trust-worthy business request its customer to purchase further if they themselves haven't provided the PHYSICAL complete solution to their PAYING CLIENT yet??? 3) How can a real company thrive with 240 complaints and only 1 resolved issue???
Should've really checked first before purchasing. It was only then that I realised how FLORENCE SCOVEL is undoubtedly a group of ORGANISED THIEVES who are waiting to devour on ANY PREY. From July 25 to 26, NONE of my 15+ email inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org regarding delivery date has been answered. Am certain they also blocked my e-mail account since am no longer able to send my other inquiries out.
Please do NOT fall for FOOLING FLORENCE SCHEMING SCOVEL's APPEALING WEBSITE!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On April 26,2015 I order a black medium gevinchy bag for $1,699.99 from beyond the rack on May 17 I received the bag , to my surprise the..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "Control # 80013904852 was on General Santos since May 27,2015. So it means i can receive my parcel that day or the next day since my place is not that..."
- "Mali yung merchadise na pinadala saakin and badtrip pa walang document or any paper nakalagay basta plastic lang ng lazada... paid na po yun item how can i return..."
- "I ordered a tinker motor dirt bike, was delivered on Oct. 28,2014 by 2GO but i returned it the next day because it was defective, i requested for a full..."