Quezon City, Quezon City

Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother.I also put in another bangle for a friend whose birthday is fast approaching.

But something told me that I should hold it off for a while before proceeding with the purchase since Florence Shovel kept advertising how purchases that are $50up are automatically free of shipping charge. Strangely, upon check-out they were still charging me add'l $20 at $55+ worth of purchase.

This is when I should've trusted my gut. FLORENCE SCOVEL with its expertise in fooling people even sent me a LURING "Save Over 90%" and a discount code which guaranteed 15% less e-mail that same night to make sure that my hanging purchase pushes through.

The following day July 25, i bit into their bait and went on with my purchase and paid the entire amount ($58). Upon receipt of their "HUGE Thank You for your purchases" e-mail confirming my payment, it started turning shady as it stated "Your order will be processed immediately. You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order has been fulfilled. In the meantime, check out our New Arrivals .

. " 1) How can a professional & long-running reseller of accessories confirm their customer's payment without providing him/her with an ETA for the delivery??? 2) How can a genuine and trust-worthy business request its customer to purchase further if they themselves haven't provided the PHYSICAL complete solution to their PAYING CLIENT yet??? 3) How can a real company thrive with 240 complaints and only 1 resolved issue???

Should've really checked first before purchasing. It was only then that I realised how FLORENCE SCOVEL is undoubtedly a group of ORGANISED THIEVES who are waiting to devour on ANY PREY. From July 25 to 26, NONE of my 15+ email inquiries to info@florencescovel.com regarding delivery date has been answered. Am certain they also blocked my e-mail account since am no longer able to send my other inquiries out.

Please do NOT fall for FOOLING FLORENCE SCHEMING SCOVEL's APPEALING WEBSITE!!!

Review about: Florence Scovel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: No delivery advice/ no delivery at all.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

East Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States #1205981

this is why I always check out reviews before i order , thank you to all for saving me from making a huge mistake

Lordsnooty
Bangor, North Down, United Kingdom #1190247

They are a bunch of Thieves and Crookes and I hope you get your money back. Whatever you do don't hold your breath waiting on a refund