Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother.I also put in another bangle for a friend whose birthday is fast approaching.

But something told me that I should hold it off for a while before proceeding with the purchase since Florence Shovel kept advertising how purchases that are $50up are automatically free of shipping charge. Strangely, upon check-out they were still charging me add'l $20 at $55+ worth of purchase.

This is when I should've trusted my gut. FLORENCE SCOVEL with its expertise in fooling people even sent me a LURING "Save Over 90%" and a discount code which guaranteed 15% less e-mail that same night to make sure that my hanging purchase pushes through.

The following day July 25, i bit into their bait and went on with my purchase and paid the entire amount ($58). Upon receipt of their "HUGE Thank You for your purchases" e-mail confirming my payment, it started turning shady as it stated "Your order will be processed immediately. You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order has been fulfilled. In the meantime, check out our New Arrivals .

. " 1) How can a professional & long-running reseller of accessories confirm their customer's payment without providing him/her with an ETA for the delivery??? 2) How can a genuine and trust-worthy business request its customer to purchase further if they themselves haven't provided the PHYSICAL complete solution to their PAYING CLIENT yet??? 3) How can a real company thrive with 240 complaints and only 1 resolved issue???

Should've really checked first before purchasing. It was only then that I realised how FLORENCE SCOVEL is undoubtedly a group of ORGANISED THIEVES who are waiting to devour on ANY PREY. From July 25 to 26, NONE of my 15+ email inquiries to info@florencescovel.com regarding delivery date has been answered. Am certain they also blocked my e-mail account since am no longer able to send my other inquiries out.

Please do NOT fall for FOOLING FLORENCE SCHEMING SCOVEL's APPEALING WEBSITE!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no delivery advice/ no delivery at all" of florence scovel shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $58. Florence Scovel needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned florence scovel shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florence Scovel.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

East Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States #1205981

this is why I always check out reviews before i order , thank you to all for saving me from making a huge mistake

Lordsnooty
Bangor, North Down, United Kingdom #1190247

They are a bunch of Thieves and Crookes and I hope you get your money back. Whatever you do don't hold your breath waiting on a refund