Greenville, Ohio
Featured Not resolved
2.0

I ordered several tear drop pendants and a pair of crystal owl earrings silver blue. i sent this 2 or 3 times:

Hello... my name is Debra Dull and i received my order #395089 with 2 items missing. 1 pair crystal owl earrings silver blue 12 dollars and 1 dark blue water drop pendant 3.99

The total of the items i didn't get is $15.99 and i would like this issue resolved either send my product or refund my money.

i now receive deamon mail "can't deliver" but am still getting ads from them in my email

The following is a copy of the email confirming my purchase.

Thanks for your purchase!

This email is to confirm your order on 11/27/2015. Your order number is 395089.

Billing Address:

Discount (code: BLACKFRIDAY20OFF): $-14.38

Subtotal: $57.50

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $57.50

****I received this email the day i got my partial order

#395089 was delivered

Florence Scovel

Dec 11 at 11:59 AM

To debh513@yahoo.com

.Message body:

Hi debra,

Great! #395089 was delivered to its destination on 11 December, 2015 11:35.

View Tracking Details: https://www.aftership.com/-1E9-Owzf5e

Tracking Number: 9400110899644014764261

Detail Status: Delivered, In/At Mailbox

Courier: USPS

Sign By:

Courier Contact: +1 800-275-8777

We really hope you like your new jewelry. Here is a coupon code which will give you 20% off your next order, "20OFFJEWEL20". Please note, the coupon code expires in 3 business days.

Thank you very much!

Florence Scovel

##my response:

did not receive entire order...

Deb Harrison

Dec 11 at 8:20 PM

To info@florencescovel.com

Message body

Hello... my name is Debra Dull and i received my order #395089 today with 2 items missing,.,,.

I didn't receive:

1 pair crystal owl earrings silver blue $12

1 dark blue water drop pendant $3.99

Please respond so i know what to do..... Thank you for your time.

i got 2 automatic responses that it was being looked into.... and quite a few coupon codes... and a couple of run around msgs. this was my final response but came back undeliverable

Deb Harrison

Dec 24 at 9:26 PM

To info@florencescovel.com

Message body

I am wanting a refund or replacement for items i did not receive in my order.

I didn't receive:

1 pair crystal owl earrings silver blue $12

1 dark blue water drop pendant $3.99

This is a copy of the first msg i sent you on Dec 11,2015 The total of the items i didn't get is $15.99 and i would like this issue resolved as it is now Dec 24,2015.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor to no response about not receiving entire order and ntire order and no refund or replacement. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of florence scovel earrings and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15. Florence Scovel needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned florence scovel earrings in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florence Scovel.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments