Greenville, Ohio
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

I ordered several tear drop pendants and a pair of crystal owl earrings silver blue. i sent this 2 or 3 times:

Related: Rosegal Florence Scovel Rainbow Earrings Review

Hello... my name is Debra Dull and i received my order #395089 with 2 items missing. 1 pair crystal owl earrings silver blue 12 dollars and 1 dark blue water drop pendant 3.99

The total of the items i didn't get is $15.99 and i would like this issue resolved either send my product or refund my money.

i now receive deamon mail "can't deliver" but am still getting ads from them in my email

The following is a copy of the email confirming my purchase.

Thanks for your purchase!

This email is to confirm your order on 11/27/2015. Your order number is 395089.

Billing Address:

Discount (code: BLACKFRIDAY20OFF): $-14.38

Subtotal: $57.50

Shipping: $0.00

Total: $57.50

****I received this email the day i got my partial order

#395089 was delivered

Florence Scovel

Dec 11 at 11:59 AM

To debh513@yahoo.com

.Message body:

Hi debra,

Great! #395089 was delivered to its destination on 11 December, 2015 11:35.

View Tracking Details: https://www.aftership.com/-1E9-Owzf5e

Tracking Number: 9400110899644014764261

Detail Status: Delivered, In/At Mailbox

Courier: USPS

Sign By:

Courier Contact: +1 800-275-8777

We really hope you like your new jewelry. Here is a coupon code which will give you 20% off your next order, "20OFFJEWEL20". Please note, the coupon code expires in 3 business days.

Thank you very much!

Florence Scovel

##my response:

did not receive entire order...

Deb Harrison

Dec 11 at 8:20 PM

To info@florencescovel.com

Message body

Hello... my name is Debra Dull and i received my order #395089 today with 2 items missing,.,,.

I didn't receive:

1 pair crystal owl earrings silver blue $12

1 dark blue water drop pendant $3.99

Please respond so i know what to do..... Thank you for your time.

i got 2 automatic responses that it was being looked into.... and quite a few coupon codes... and a couple of run around msgs. this was my final response but came back undeliverable

Deb Harrison

Dec 24 at 9:26 PM

To info@florencescovel.com

Message body

I am wanting a refund or replacement for items i did not receive in my order.

I didn't receive:

1 pair crystal owl earrings silver blue $12

1 dark blue water drop pendant $3.99

This is a copy of the first msg i sent you on Dec 11,2015 The total of the items i didn't get is $15.99 and i would like this issue resolved as it is now Dec 24,2015.

Review about: Florence Scovel Crystal Owl Earrings.

I didn't like: Poor to no response about not receiving entire order, Ntire order and no refund or replacement.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Florence Scovel Earrings
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.