Wynne, Arkansas
2.6

I ordered the daughter love you to the moon and back .i got one for each daughter which totals twoo.

When my daufhter opened it the clasp was broke. I emailed them. They said send a picture of the necklace and they would send me another. When i did it they adked for the order number which i did not have because i deletedvthe email with the order number.

I emailedvthe again and i kept getting an rmail back that said writ above this line and there was no line to write above. I went online, got their number and called. I had to select an option but not one was florence scoval. I kept trying getting the same recording.

Whats going on? I am not getting anywhere.

I ws happy at first but now i dont know.Your wordbis your bond its the principle.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Florence Scovel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florence Scovel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Florence Scovel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments