I placed an order and received an email that it was shipped on 12/7.Problem is IT WAS ONLY A SHIPPING LABEL.

It NEVER shipped.

I am disgusted by this company.Scamming people is just evil!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of florence scovel pendant from Florence Scovel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Florence Scovel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florence Scovel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Florence Scovel - SCAM Florence Scovel "Do not purchase from this seller. I purchased an item from an Instagram ad, and completed the purchase through Paypal. The invoice on Paypal has AN & Associates FlorenceScovel as..." Read more Florence Scovel - Order took forever, wrong items sent, they were not as described Florence Scovel "I made a purchase at Florence Scovel after seeing a Facebook ad that advertised a semicolon bracelet for which half of the purchase price would be donated to a mental..." Read more Florence Scovel - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder Florence Scovel "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Florence Scovel - Magnetic Cables are not magnetic Florence Scovel "I saw posted on Facebook that they were selling magnetic cables. I decided to buy 2 as I had bought a few elsewhere and they were really useful. My whole..." Read more Skechers - Shoes didn't last Skechers "We got the the light up shoes for are son, who was so excited to have light up shoes.. after a almost 70 dollar price tag the shoes didn't even..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more