2.7K views

The website for ordering jewelry Florence Scovel is a SCAM.You order and receive a confirmation and a USPS shipping number but your items are never shipped.

If you check with them, they just e-mail you the information about your USPS shipping number and that your items are on the way. I've requested that they call me - no call.

I've contacted the investigative news and reported them.I've also contacted USPS and they said that they only have the record of the shipping label being created and can't do anything about a company not having an item picked up.

Reason of review: SCAM Website.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Sacramento, California, United States #1331787

Ordered item, product paid for, tracking# provided, item not received. Tracking # is useless, efforts to contact seller has proved to be impossible.

At this point I don't expect to receive the ordered item or a refund.

This situation is very upsetting.

mdejrogers

I did receive my items.They were terrible quality and not worth the money.

I emailed my dissatisfaction, they actually offered a replacement which was worse than the first. They offered a refund if I returned the items, which I did. I am without the refund and without the items.

Guess I was taken advantage of twice.Do not order from them.

I placed an order couple of months ago haven t received anything yet.Emailed customer service got a respond back apologizing still no product.

I will go to my bank to have this reversed and will not be a customer after. Just a scam.

Haven't had a problem ordering off line before, skeptical now.Thank you Florence Shovel for not being dependable and reliable.

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States #1137844

The same thing happened to me.I was guaranteed 24 hr service.

I ordered 25 days ago and I did recieve a tracking number but I have not received my order.I ordered 19 gifts for consultants at my convention for $180.00.

They never answer their phone you have to email them.

I am waiting for a response.

I sent two items back in their package.I can't get them to send me my refund.

Email several times. They received the items back per my post office. The jewerly I ordered wouldn't fit my granddaughters. I did everything they requested.

They have the items and my $28.00.Really a scam.

I have the same problem.I received an email telling me my item shipped but, I never received it.

I was so busy with the holidays coming, I realized when I was wrapping presents that it was never delivered to me. Very upset!

This was a gift for my granddaughter.

I ordered 2 bracelets on 2nd December and haven't received either of them. No reply to my email. Disgusted!

What's all this in the terms and conditions about 'Pissed Consumer?' A complete ***.

The same thing happened to me. The tracking number still says label created. What a scam!

Well I am a first time customer. So I cannot not comment yet but I sure will once I

Get my

Necklace or if I don't!!!!

my name is Mr.K.hogwood I received my 1*Gold Half Hunter Pocket Watch today and nothing works on the pocket watch at all the button will not press down to release the front it will not wind up and the pointers will not move priced at £29.00