3.0

I ordered 2 bracelets and received some thing i never ordered. I am really angry after waiting for them and one was a gift for my grandaughter who was also waiting. They took my money and sent me something i never ordered.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of florence scovel shipping service. Florence Scovel needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned florence scovel shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florence Scovel.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Florence Scovel - Sent merchandise that was not as pictured or discribed. Florence Scovel "I had ordered the Red, White and Blue bracelet from their website. It was to be a gift to a friend from The Netherlands that lives here in the..." Read more Florence Scovel - Two semi-colon, leather bracelets ordered, one received! Florence Scovel "I still have NOT received the second bracelet I paid for! One of my nieces was not happy on Christmas! Send what you owe me!!! 09GRT012978-01727189. You took my money..." Read more Learned lesson not to order from Florence Scovel Jewelry Florence Scovel "Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service... I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my..." Read more Florence Scovel - Never received Florence Scovel "I placed an order on Nov 14th. Received my email stating it was shipped out. I still, to this day have not received this item. With the..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more