Facebook showed me the ad and I bought two low priced items using my PayPal account (thank goodness).When the items didn't arrive, I sent an email to the company.

They responded saying that the items were back-ordered and will be sent soon. Then they sent a fake USPS tracking number that shows no information on product being shipped. It is almost a month now and no product has shown up in my mailbox.

I called PayPal to file a dispute and they are going to deal with it now.This company appears to be a fraudster and should be reported to Facebook.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $27. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florence Scovel and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florence Scovel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Florence Scovel to other companies on our site.

I am having the same issue and used my PayPal account going to do as you as ordered my stuff on 12/7 and yup got the fake tracking number that leads to no where and no response to my emails.

because when you order them they then order them off aliexpress and pay next to nothing for them,aliexpress is a site in china so sometimes take a month to arrive,FSJ then repackage it and send it to you

Think ive been had too via facebook, purchased a forever heart pendant and been sent some rubbish...looks like a little box with pieces for making kids jewellery . Got a claim with paypal on going now, but they asking me to return item to Canada ? parcel has an Ipswich return address on !