Facebook showed me the ad and I bought two low priced items using my PayPal account (thank goodness).When the items didn't arrive, I sent an email to the company.
They responded saying that the items were back-ordered and will be sent soon. Then they sent a fake USPS tracking number that shows no information on product being shipped. It is almost a month now and no product has shown up in my mailbox.
I called PayPal to file a dispute and they are going to deal with it now.This company appears to be a fraudster and should be reported to Facebook.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Florence Scovel Cat Pendant
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received an OO for my birthday in February. I received a necklace (it has the little beads...looks like what they wear when wearing dog tags) and a locket with..."
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "Ordered a watch on 11th Dec from Florence Scovel website. Said 3 to 5 day delivery on their website. They sent tracking number for delivery. The details on My Hermes..."
- "I have had nothing but problems with Intoxalock!! I have spent more time trying to right the wrongs they have committed against me! This morning they took $276.00 out of..."
- "This what the Iowa city Panda Express looked like before 2 pm. They served me some reheated sweet fire chicken breast. They said orange chicken would be ready in2 hours!..."
- "Windows ordered. Received damaged. Extensive damage on unpacking Window pane sent for replacement. 3 week wait. Store received. Store lost. 3 return trips. Could not find. Found window, didn't fit. Wait for re-ordered window. -I- contacted Vendor arranged damages settlement..."
- "My newer home had severe hail damage this past July, lots of hail damage to roof and siding. I am still waiting for this to get resolved. Horrible..."
- "I have no idea who is running this business now, but I bought a stainless steel and gold Rolex Submariner from Tom at Ideal Watches in February, 2001. The customer..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."