Facebook showed me the ad and I bought two low priced items using my PayPal account (thank goodness).When the items didn't arrive, I sent an email to the company.
They responded saying that the items were back-ordered and will be sent soon. Then they sent a fake USPS tracking number that shows no information on product being shipped. It is almost a month now and no product has shown up in my mailbox.
I called PayPal to file a dispute and they are going to deal with it now.This company appears to be a fraudster and should be reported to Facebook.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Florence Scovel Cat Pendant
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the daughter love you to the moon and back . i got one for each daughter which totals twoo. When my daufhter opened it the clasp was broke...."
- " A month ago we ordered a ring with an .80 center stone, J color and VS2 clarity. We received a .73 center stone totally yellow color we got an..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "I need to have several window locks adjusted and a cracked window replaced. I have called 5 times and was told someone would call back and schedule an appointment..."
- "I have sat here and read all of these complaints and must say I think I have made my choice and am going to end my services. From day one..."
- "I have had nothing but problems with Intoxalock!! I have spent more time trying to right the wrongs they have committed against me! This morning they took $276.00 out of..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."