Fraudster Florence Scovel.

127 of 167 Florence Scovel reviews

Facebook showed me the ad and I bought two low priced items using my PayPal account (thank goodness).When the items didn't arrive, I sent an email to the company.

They responded saying that the items were back-ordered and will be sent soon. Then they sent a fake USPS tracking number that shows no information on product being shipped. It is almost a month now and no product has shown up in my mailbox.

I called PayPal to file a dispute and they are going to deal with it now.This company appears to be a fraudster and should be reported to Facebook.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Florence Scovel Cat Pendant
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #705540

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Florence Scovel? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
127 of 167 Florence Scovel reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 23, 2015 #1082780

I am having the same issue and used my PayPal account going to do as you as ordered my stuff on 12/7 and yup got the fake tracking number that leads to no where and no response to my emails.

Oct 08, 2015 #1044775

because when you order them they then order them off aliexpress and pay next to nothing for them,aliexpress is a site in china so sometimes take a month to arrive,FSJ then repackage it and send it to you

Sep 25, 2015 #1038887

Think ive been had too via facebook, purchased a forever heart pendant and been sent some rubbish...looks like a little box with pieces for making kids jewellery . Got a claim with paypal on going now, but they asking me to return item to Canada ? parcel has an Ipswich return address on !

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.