100% full Not resolved

Facebook showed me the ad and I bought two low priced items using my PayPal account (thank goodness).When the items didn't arrive, I sent an email to the company.

Related: Florence Scovel - Scam Company - Don't buy from them!

They responded saying that the items were back-ordered and will be sent soon. Then they sent a fake USPS tracking number that shows no information on product being shipped. It is almost a month now and no product has shown up in my mailbox.

I called PayPal to file a dispute and they are going to deal with it now.This company appears to be a fraudster and should be reported to Facebook.

Review about: Florence Scovel Cat Pendant.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Florence Scovel Pendant
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $27
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

I am having the same issue and used my PayPal account going to do as you as ordered my stuff on 12/7 and yup got the fake tracking number that leads to no where and no response to my emails.

because when you order them they then order them off aliexpress and pay next to nothing for them,aliexpress is a site in china so sometimes take a month to arrive,FSJ then repackage it and send it to you

Think ive been had too via facebook, purchased a forever heart pendant and been sent some rubbish...looks like a little box with pieces for making kids jewellery . Got a claim with paypal on going now, but they asking me to return item to Canada ? parcel has an Ipswich return address on !