1.3
Style and Design

A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables.They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as described in their website).

I immediately complained to them about the wrong products. The orders only included Android magnet adapters, not both Android and Apple as shown in the advertisement. One order did not have any tip at all. The Cables were about 3 feet long (not very useful).

They are not capable of 2-way communication, just charging, even though the advertisement states that they are 2.4 2-way fast-charging and communication cables. Their boiler-plate response is that you can keep the crappy order and get a $10.00USD coupon for a future order. I refused and demanded that they send the original order. It took place over 4 months...2 months from order to receipt of the crappy replicas and 2 months waiting for the correct order.

I finally called my credit card who indicated that I paid through PayPal and the PP is great about getting your money back. I opened a claim (PayPal complaint through their File a Claim link). They did determine that I did not get what I ordered and their system sent me an email telling me to return the product and give them a tracking number, so I did. PP is refunding my money.

Used USPS online shipping service to get a tracking number the same day (Sunday).For all of you who need to return something to A N Associates Florence Scovel, here is the address: 2740 Slough St Mississauga, Ontario L4T1G3 Canada

Review about: Florence Scovel Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Look of goods on website.

I didn't like: Getting the run-around, Did not recieve product, Poor to no response about not receiving entire order.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Orange, California, United States #1352075

PayPal refunded my money. Apparently, this is very common as long as the wronged consumer contacts PayPal within the 180 days from purchase. Never heard a word from the actual company who continue to advertise their wares.