Featured 100% full Not resolved

Ordered a watch on 11th Dec from Florence Scovel website. Said 3 to 5 day delivery on their website. They sent tracking number for delivery. The details on My Hermes are:

Date Time Status

16/12/2015 10:24 Awaiting Courier Receipt

16/12/2015 05:54 Manifested to Courier

15/12/2015 03:59 Receipt at Hub

14/12/2015 19:07 Order Generated

Still no parcel arrived. Have emailed 3 times - no reply, messaged on Facebook - no reply, messaged on Twitter..... no reply. Very annoyed as it was for a Christmas present. I hope I will get my money back.

Cant find the product on their website anymore.

The photo below is from the email they sent me.

Review about: Florence Scovel Watch.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Did not ship the order and lied about it, Being decieved, Not replying to emails.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Learned lesson not to order from Florence Scovel Jewelry Florence Scovel "Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service... I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my..." Read more Florence Scovel Jewelry online did not receive full order Florence Scovel " I ordered several tear drop pendants and a pair of crystal owl earrings silver blue. i sent this 2 or 3 times: Hello... my name is Debra..." Read more Florence Scovel - Order took forever, wrong items sent, they were not as described Florence Scovel "I made a purchase at Florence Scovel after seeing a Facebook ad that advertised a semicolon bracelet for which half of the purchase price would be donated to a mental..." Read more Florence Scovel - Two semi-colon, leather bracelets ordered, one received! Florence Scovel "I still have NOT received the second bracelet I paid for! One of my nieces was not happy on Christmas! Send what you owe me!!! 09GRT012978-01727189. You took my money..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Doublebitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more