Featured 100% full Not resolved

Ordered a watch on 11th Dec from Florence Scovel website. Said 3 to 5 day delivery on their website. They sent tracking number for delivery. The details on My Hermes are:

Date Time Status

16/12/2015 10:24 Awaiting Courier Receipt

16/12/2015 05:54 Manifested to Courier

15/12/2015 03:59 Receipt at Hub

14/12/2015 19:07 Order Generated

Still no parcel arrived. Have emailed 3 times - no reply, messaged on Facebook - no reply, messaged on Twitter..... no reply. Very annoyed as it was for a Christmas present. I hope I will get my money back.

Cant find the product on their website anymore.

The photo below is from the email they sent me.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florence Scovel and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about florence scovel watch from Florence Scovel was did not ship the order and lied about it, being decieved and not replying to emails Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florence Scovel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Florence Scovel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments