Featured on Pinterest 100% full Not resolved

Ordered a watch on 11th Dec from Florence Scovel website. Said 3 to 5 day delivery on their website. They sent tracking number for delivery. The details on My Hermes are:

Related: AVOID Florence Scovel

Date Time Status

16/12/2015 10:24 Awaiting Courier Receipt

16/12/2015 05:54 Manifested to Courier

15/12/2015 03:59 Receipt at Hub

14/12/2015 19:07 Order Generated

Still no parcel arrived. Have emailed 3 times - no reply, messaged on Facebook - no reply, messaged on Twitter..... no reply. Very annoyed as it was for a Christmas present. I hope I will get my money back.

Cant find the product on their website anymore.

The photo below is from the email they sent me.

Review about: Florence Scovel Leaf Vintage Wrap Watch Blue.

I didn't like: Did not ship the order and lied about it, Being decieved, Not replying to emails.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Florence Scovel Watch
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $5
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Florence Scovel - Ordered vintage leather wrap watch, received cheap plastic *** Florence Scovel "I fell for the lovely vintage leather wrap watch, reduced from £24.99 to £4.99. plus £3.75 p&p. Total £8.74. 'IN STOCK, fast delivery 2-4 days' 'Money back guarantee.' But time passed..." Read more Florence Scovel - Order took forever, wrong items sent, they were not as described Florence Scovel "I made a purchase at Florence Scovel after seeing a Facebook ad that advertised a semicolon bracelet for which half of the purchase price would be donated to a mental..." Read more Florence Scovel - SCAM Florence Scovel "Do not purchase from this seller. I purchased an item from an Instagram ad, and completed the purchase through Paypal. The invoice on Paypal has AN & Associates FlorenceScovel as..." Read more Learned lesson not to order from Florence Scovel Jewelry Florence Scovel "Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service... I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Gallagher Bassett - Absolute disgrace Gallagher Bassett "It has been a complete total circus! I was paid pittance to what I'm owed. Took 4 years to get anything. Total ignorance and runaround. As far as I'm concerned..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more