Update added by user Jun 11
I would like to indicate that the customer service I rated with 3 stars has left my situation unresolved. Therefore, no matter how quick they are in replying to my concerns, there has been no resolution. I would not recommend dealing with this company to anyone.
Original review posted by user Jun 04
Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service...
I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my Paypal statement indicates all has been paid. Yet, how do I find out about the missing item?
The quality of the items ordered really took me by surprise. They look cheap and in no way could they have an original value over $50...this must be how you prevent returns while offering satisfaction guaranteed. No returns for sale items.
The paw print bracelet is discolored. There are scrape marks removing the 'silver' coating on the bracelet.
I wanted to share my opinion before posting to Facebook, where I saw the ad for the Florence Scovel jewelry. The photos are deceiving. Does the "made in China" sticker cover the felt bag and the jewelry as well?
I'd rather stick to my Alex and Ani and know I am getting a well made product.
May 2...yet another contact
First off, I realize customer service has no effect on quality control. But it is obvious something is wrong...your merchandise does not live up to expectations from viewing the jewelry on Facebook...that's how I became aware of Florence Scovel jewelry.
The item that did not come with my original order arrived today and right out of the little 'made in China' plastic...it was broken. Unwearable.
You can see the clasp is off...consequently no way to wear it. Thank goodness I am only out $4.99 for this purchase.
Next we have the replaced paw bracelet...same issues cheap metal...my arm will probably turn blue.
You can see the finish is scraped off. This *** thing cost me $19.99.
AND...I still have the Rose bracelet which cost $19.99, bought for Mom for Mother's Day and probably will
be just as bad. Guess I need to buy her something else. DEFINITELY NOT JEWELRY FROM YOU.
There is customer service. You are prompt. Your solutions are on target, but what good is this if the productitself is so poorly made.
As I said in my original contact email, I wanted to give your company a chance before posting to Facebook. I will need to
share with all that "the products offered look great in the photos, but don't be deceived...all is made in China and looks it when you get
your package. Very cheap materials are used and you could find better in an Oriental Trading Magazine. Don't waste your money. I'm sorry I did."
I was given a choice to return for a refund, or to get 25% off next order. I returned the items, with tracking from USPS. I took photos, I included print out of my emails. I'm not one that squanders money and I feel crummy to say the least. As of June 4, I have contacted the customer service additional times. I am always told that a refund is coming...so is Christmas 2017!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Photos deceiving
- Reason of review:
- items returned, but no refund
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Florence Scovel Tampa Bay Hockey Bracelet
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "I ordered take out shooters from the Steak 'n Shake in Trinity Florida. I feel you need to see what they gave me. It looks like they just tore off..."
- "I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013. My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small..."
- "My husband to the survey and after the survey he was told to pick out a gift read the fine print (trial means you pay), the gift turned out to..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."