Learned lesson not to order from Florence Scovel Jewelry
Update added by user Jun 11
I would like to indicate that the customer service I rated with 3 stars has left my situation unresolved. Therefore, no matter how quick they are in replying to my concerns, there has been no resolution. I would not recommend dealing with this company to anyone.
Original review posted by user Jun 04
Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service...
I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my Paypal statement indicates all has been paid. Yet, how do I find out about the missing item?
The quality of the items ordered really took me by surprise. They look cheap and in no way could they have an original value over $50...this must be how you prevent returns while offering satisfaction guaranteed. No returns for sale items.
The paw print bracelet is discolored. There are scrape marks removing the 'silver' coating on the bracelet.
I wanted to share my opinion before posting to Facebook, where I saw the ad for the Florence Scovel jewelry. The photos are deceiving. Does the "made in China" sticker cover the felt bag and the jewelry as well?
I'd rather stick to my Alex and Ani and know I am getting a well made product.
May 2...yet another contact
First off, I realize customer service has no effect on quality control. But it is obvious something is wrong...your merchandise does not live up to expectations from viewing the jewelry on Facebook...that's how I became aware of Florence Scovel jewelry.
The item that did not come with my original order arrived today and right out of the little 'made in China' plastic...it was broken. Unwearable.
You can see the clasp is off...consequently no way to wear it. Thank goodness I am only out $4.99 for this purchase.
Next we have the replaced paw bracelet...same issues cheap metal...my arm will probably turn blue.
You can see the finish is scraped off. This *** thing cost me $19.99.
AND...I still have the Rose bracelet which cost $19.99, bought for Mom for Mother's Day and probably will
be just as bad. Guess I need to buy her something else. DEFINITELY NOT JEWELRY FROM YOU.
There is customer service. You are prompt. Your solutions are on target, but what good is this if the productitself is so poorly made.
As I said in my original contact email, I wanted to give your company a chance before posting to Facebook. I will need to
share with all that "the products offered look great in the photos, but don't be deceived...all is made in China and looks it when you get
your package. Very cheap materials are used and you could find better in an Oriental Trading Magazine. Don't waste your money. I'm sorry I did."
I was given a choice to return for a refund, or to get 25% off next order. I returned the items, with tracking from USPS. I took photos, I included print out of my emails. I'm not one that squanders money and I feel crummy to say the least. As of June 4, I have contacted the customer service additional times. I am always told that a refund is coming...so is Christmas 2017!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Photos deceiving
You May Also Like
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..."
- " My bracelet was a gift for mothers day. Three days of wearing it the chain broke. I fixed it my self so I can still wear it One month after..."
- "I financed a motorcycle with them almost 2 yrs ago and am about ready to pay if off. Bought a Kawasaki Ninja ZX 1400. No problems. I..."
- "I ordered a On the Edge Portable Folding Wagon on April 24th, 2013. My husband and I used it twice for transporting 2 beach chairs, beach towels, and a small..."
- "I ordered take out shooters from the Steak 'n Shake in Trinity Florida. I feel you need to see what they gave me. It looks like they just tore off..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."