100% full Not resolved
1.4

Update by user Jun 11, 2016

I would like to indicate that the customer service I rated with 3 stars has left my situation unresolved. Therefore, no matter how quick they are in replying to my concerns, there has been no resolution. I would not recommend dealing with this company to anyone.

Original review posted by user Jun 04, 2016

Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service...

I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my Paypal statement indicates all has been paid. Yet, how do I find out about the missing item?

The quality of the items ordered really took me by surprise. They look cheap and in no way could they have an original value over $50...this must be how you prevent returns while offering satisfaction guaranteed. No returns for sale items.

The paw print bracelet is discolored. There are scrape marks removing the 'silver' coating on the bracelet.

I wanted to share my opinion before posting to Facebook, where I saw the ad for the Florence Scovel jewelry. The photos are deceiving. Does the "made in China" sticker cover the felt bag and the jewelry as well?

I'd rather stick to my Alex and Ani and know I am getting a well made product.

May 2...yet another contact

First off, I realize customer service has no effect on quality control. But it is obvious something is wrong...your merchandise does not live up to expectations from viewing the jewelry on Facebook...that's how I became aware of Florence Scovel jewelry.

The item that did not come with my original order arrived today and right out of the little 'made in China' plastic...it was broken. Unwearable.

You can see the clasp is off...consequently no way to wear it. Thank goodness I am only out $4.99 for this purchase.

Next we have the replaced paw bracelet...same issues cheap metal...my arm will probably turn blue.

You can see the finish is scraped off. This *** thing cost me $19.99.

AND...I still have the Rose bracelet which cost $19.99, bought for Mom for Mother's Day and probably will

be just as bad. Guess I need to buy her something else. DEFINITELY NOT JEWELRY FROM YOU.

There is customer service. You are prompt. Your solutions are on target, but what good is this if the productitself is so poorly made.

As I said in my original contact email, I wanted to give your company a chance before posting to Facebook. I will need to

share with all that "the products offered look great in the photos, but don't be deceived...all is made in China and looks it when you get

your package. Very cheap materials are used and you could find better in an Oriental Trading Magazine. Don't waste your money. I'm sorry I did."

I was given a choice to return for a refund, or to get 25% off next order. I returned the items, with tracking from USPS. I took photos, I included print out of my emails. I'm not one that squanders money and I feel crummy to say the least. As of June 4, I have contacted the customer service additional times. I am always told that a refund is coming...so is Christmas 2017!!

This reviewer shared experience about "items returned, but no refund" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $52. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florence Scovel and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bracelet from Florence Scovel was photos deceiving Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florence Scovel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Florence Scovel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments