Beacon Falls, Connecticut
Featured 100% full Not resolved
5.0

I placed an order on Nov 14th.Received my email stating it was shipped out.

I still, to this day have not received this item. With the holidays, I just got busy and side tracked and didn't realize it was not delivered to me till I was wrapping presents last week because I purchased a new chain to put on this charm. I am Very upset because this was a gift to my granddaughter.

Wishing and hoping that it will still be delivered b-4 Christmas comes.PLEASE Florence Scovel...mail this item so I can give it to my granddaughter on Christmas!!!

Review about: Florence Scovel Necklace.

Reason of review: NEVER RECEIVED.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Unable to contact company.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Marie
Orlando, Florida, United States #1087536

I also have the same problem still waiting for my package. I'd send them an e-mail with no respond.

Florence Scovel no bracelet no refund Florence Scovel "Ordered an emoji bracelet from them in November as a Christmas present for my grand daughter. In December after emailing them as to when I might receive it, they informed..." Read more Florence Scovel - Sent merchandise that was not as pictured or discribed. Florence Scovel "I had ordered the Red, White and Blue bracelet from their website. It was to be a gift to a friend from The Netherlands that lives here in the..." Read more Florence Scovel Magnetic Phone Charging Cables Review Florence Scovel "Nearly two months ago, on 01/30, through Facebook, I ordered two magnetic phone charging cords. It is now 3/19 and I have heard nothing. PayPal shows the transaction went to..." Read more Florence Scovel Shipping Service Review from Tenafly, New Jersey Florence Scovel "I ordered 2 bracelets and received some thing i never ordered. I am really angry after waiting for them and one was a gift for my grandaughter who was..." Read more Home Depot - Delivery Home Depot "On July 9th I purchased $1700.00 worth of stuff from Home Depot I asked could I pick it up on July 15th at 9:00 A.M. They said yes. On pick..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more