Beacon Falls, Connecticut
Featured 100% full Not resolved
5.0

I placed an order on Nov 14th.Received my email stating it was shipped out.

I still, to this day have not received this item. With the holidays, I just got busy and side tracked and didn't realize it was not delivered to me till I was wrapping presents last week because I purchased a new chain to put on this charm. I am Very upset because this was a gift to my granddaughter.

Wishing and hoping that it will still be delivered b-4 Christmas comes.PLEASE Florence Scovel...mail this item so I can give it to my granddaughter on Christmas!!!

This person wrote the review because of "never received" of florence scovel necklace from Florence Scovel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Florence Scovel to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was unable to contact company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florence Scovel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1087536

I also have the same problem still waiting for my package. I'd send them an e-mail with no respond.