Style and Design

the phone number no longer works and there is no means to contact them except for email.no reply the website is useless.

im glad i bought it through paypal. it will soon be their problem. i hope others don't get taken by them. i hope this message helps the phone number no longer works and there is no means to contact them except for email.

no reply the website is useless. im glad i bought it through paypal. it will soon be their problem. i hope others don't get taken by them.

i hope this message helps the phone number no longer works and there is no means to contact them except for email. no reply the website is useless. im glad i bought it through paypal. it will soon be their problem.

i hope others don't get taken by them.i hope this message helps

I didn't like: Having no one reply to the fact that i never got my product.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Florence Scovel - Faulty friendship bracelt Florence Scovel "Bought two bracelets for Christmas for my daughters - one broke within twenty four hours of putting it on. Immediately emailed Florence Scovel at their customer complaints address but..." Read more Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more Florence Scovel - Sent merchandise that was not as pictured or discribed. Florence Scovel "I had ordered the Red, White and Blue bracelet from their website. It was to be a gift to a friend from The Netherlands that lives here in the..." Read more Florence Scovel - Order took forever, wrong items sent, they were not as described Florence Scovel "I made a purchase at Florence Scovel after seeing a Facebook ad that advertised a semicolon bracelet for which half of the purchase price would be donated to a mental..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more