I ordered a necklace from this company and received an email advising that the package has shipped and it provided me with a UPS tracking number.I pull up the tracking number and it indicates that only a shipping label was created.

It has been a week since I got the email and the package has not shipped and UPS indicates that only a label has been created. This Company will not respond to my email request for information. This is poor business practice.

I would have ordered a lot of items from them since they have what appears to be cool stuff.Their customer service is pitiful to say the least.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $14. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florence Scovel. The most disappointing about florence scovel necklace from Florence Scovel was order not received and no response from your company and lied about shipping Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florence Scovel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Florence Scovel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

The same thing has happened to me, I ordered a necklace for my daughter and granddaughter and they sent me an email stating it was delivered with a tracking number, but I did not get anything. I cannot find a customer service phone number, do you have one?? I need help and no one is helping me!!

Phyllis Rostad