Brantford, Ontario
100% full Resolved

I made a purchase at Florence Scovel after seeing a Facebook ad that advertised a semicolon bracelet for which half of the purchase price would be donated to a mental health charity. So I purchased that bracelet and 2 other items.

The order was part of a Mother's Day sale. It's now 2 weeks after Mother's Day and over 3 weeks after I made the purchase, and it just arrived.

The bracelet is enormous. It's pretty but despite the fact that I have large hands, it will fall off if I wear it.

I also bought a "Silver Overlay Black Diamond Accent Paw Pendant"...which turned out to be bumpy aluminum painted black. There aren't even fake stones to represent the black diamonds. It's just bad paint! It claims the original price of that item was $99 (I got it on sale, thank goodness).

I'd love to tell you what the third item was like, but I didn't get it. I got a second giant semicolon bracelet, instead.

When I didn't receive my order in time, I tried contacting customer service via email (the only contact info provided on the site). It took 5 business days (7 days) to receive a reply. Since I paid through PayPal, I was able to find a phone number for the company. Nobody answered the phone and the voicemail was full. That said, someone called me back a few moments later saying "someone called here"...once I figured out that they were actually representing the company, I provided my order number and they said they would re-send the order.

Now that I have the wrong order, I'm frustrated that I'm going to have to try to contact them again. I would never recommend this company or any of its products. I feel like I've been scammed.

Review about: Black Diamond Paw Pendant.

I didn't like: That i feel like i was scammed, That it took forever to get my order, That florence scovel is impossible to reach.

2.2
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $33
Preferred solution partial refund for missing item and for item not as described. I will keep the item that is as described but that I don't like. I don't mind paying for that.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

That's the same that happened to me I still haven't received mine only spam messages. I want my money back!!!. Do you have the number please!!!???

to Anonymous #1161177

Sure.It's 416-706-3702.

Nobody picks up the phone and it goes to a voicemail that is full, but if you wait a few minutes, they seem to call back numbers that have phoned them.

That's what happened for me, anyway.Good luck!

to Anonymous Clemson, South Carolina, United States #1267532