Florence Scovel - Order took forever, wrong items sent, they were not as described
I made a purchase at Florence Scovel after seeing a Facebook ad that advertised a semicolon bracelet for which half of the purchase price would be donated to a mental health charity. So I purchased that bracelet and 2 other items.
The order was part of a Mother's Day sale. It's now 2 weeks after Mother's Day and over 3 weeks after I made the purchase, and it just arrived.
The bracelet is enormous. It's pretty but despite the fact that I have large hands, it will fall off if I wear it.
I also bought a "Silver Overlay Black Diamond Accent Paw Pendant"...which turned out to be bumpy aluminum painted black. There aren't even fake stones to represent the black diamonds. It's just bad paint! It claims the original price of that item was $99 (I got it on sale, thank goodness).
I'd love to tell you what the third item was like, but I didn't get it. I got a second giant semicolon bracelet, instead.
When I didn't receive my order in time, I tried contacting customer service via email (the only contact info provided on the site). It took 5 business days (7 days) to receive a reply. Since I paid through PayPal, I was able to find a phone number for the company. Nobody answered the phone and the voicemail was full. That said, someone called me back a few moments later saying "someone called here"...once I figured out that they were actually representing the company, I provided my order number and they said they would re-send the order.
Now that I have the wrong order, I'm frustrated that I'm going to have to try to contact them again. I would never recommend this company or any of its products. I feel like I've been scammed.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That i feel like i was scammed
- That it took forever to get my order
- That florence scovel is impossible to reach
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- partial refund for missing item and for item not as described. I will keep the item that is as described but that I don't like. I don't mind paying for that.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Black Diamond Paw Pendant
- Florence Scovel Accent Paw Pendant
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..."
- "Do not purchase from this seller. I purchased an item from an Instagram ad, and completed the purchase through Paypal. The invoice on Paypal has AN & Associates FlorenceScovel as..."
- "I ordered the daughter love you to the moon and back . i got one for each daughter which totals twoo. When my daufhter opened it the clasp was broke...."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Approx 2 years ago, we went into Schut Brick Stone Landscape on Mount Pleasant Street in Branford and inquired on a front step railing. The company dispatched someone out..."
- "Was googling for a sterling silver photo locket to go with my chain and came across picturesongold.com. I ordered the sterling silver dog tag locket with two color laser photos..."
- "I bought the maytag bravos xl washer and matching dryer at our local brick store about 3 years ago and what a piece of junk it turned out to be.garmets..."