I fell for the lovely vintage leather wrap watch, reduced from £24.99 to £4.99. plus £3.75 p&p. Total £8.74.

'IN STOCK, fast delivery 2-4 days' 'Money back guarantee.'

But time passed and no watch arrived.

I emailed and they said it was on back order, they would send it in a few weeks.

I emailed - bought as a gift, I had to buy an alternative gift - please cancel order, refund my money.

They ignored my emails.

Eventually the horrible thing arrived.

Didn't resemble their photo

Didn't resemble vintage leather - it looked like lurid green cheap plastic and very badly made - IN CHINA.

This was never reduced from £24.99.

This was made to sell at a couple of quid and the price bumped up to £4.99.

And the high price for p&p - it arrived in a cheap envelope and was only coming from Manchester..................

I applied for money back, through Paypal, was told to return it to an address in Canada, by courier, and supply tracking number.

Well, obviously that would cost way more than the thing was worth.

Florence Scovel emailed to return it to Manchester, and supply tracking details.

At this point I took leave of my senses - and threw good money after bad.

It cost me another £1.84 to send it back to Manchester with a tracking number.

When I had proof of delivery I emailed, asking for my refund.

They ignored my emails.

The watch was probably already on its way out to their next victim (waiting for back order, LOL)

I phoned Paypal.

Paypal agreed it was shoddy practise, agreed to refund me. Told me Florence Scoval would get a black mark against their account.

Finally I got a PARTIAL refund, of £4.99, NOTHING back for the p&p or the return postage, so I am still out of pocket by £5.59

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above" of leather wrap watch from Florence Scovel and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Florence Scovel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of merchandise, ignored complaint and poor quality poor service. Author liked the most look of goods on website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florence Scovel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

I ordered two of these watches.They were very cheap looking and neither of them worked.

They said to send picture of the watches and they'd send a replacement.Why would I want a replacement when the two I have don't work??