Florence Scovel - Purchased item not shipped/refuses to refund money
I purchased a ring from Florence Scovel Jewelry and received an email stating it shipped.However, the tracking number shows a label was created but nothing ever happened with it.
I've emailed them with only a one response of we are trying to hire more people. Then a couple of please email their info@ address, then my emails started getting rejected. I have tried to reach them through their Facebook page but they delete my posts.
I have requested my money back but they won't reply to any of my emails.I found this contact information when I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and tried to call them but it goes into a phone tree that routes to to send an email.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Monies taken from account but not recieved
- Order not received and no response from your company
- No products poor customer service
- Deletes my posts when trying to reach them
- Reason of review:
- Never received product and refuse to refund my money
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Florence Scovel Ring
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "No mystery here. I ordered 3 sets of this ***! I do mean ***! The bracelets won't even fit over my Wife's hands and all 3 sets are identical. Size..."
- "Bought two bracelets for Christmas for my daughters - one broke within twenty four hours of putting it on. Immediately emailed Florence Scovel at their customer complaints address but..."
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "I was told at 10pm that no vehicles were available so I rennted from Avis. After returning my rental vehicle to Avis at 4am the next day I decided..."
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "maaco of Puyallup are two faced. Took my car in for a paint job, that turned out horrible. Paint cracked and there was overspray on my tires and wheels, even..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."