Seattle, Washington
100% full Not resolved

I purchased a ring from Florence Scovel Jewelry and received an email stating it shipped.However, the tracking number shows a label was created but nothing ever happened with it.

I've emailed them with only a one response of we are trying to hire more people. Then a couple of please email their info@ address, then my emails started getting rejected. I have tried to reach them through their Facebook page but they delete my posts.

I have requested my money back but they won't reply to any of my emails.I found this contact information when I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and tried to call them but it goes into a phone tree that routes to to send an email.

Reason of review: Never received product and refuse to refund my money.

I didn't like: Scam, Monies taken from account but not recieved, Order not received and no response from your company, No products poor customer service, Deletes my posts when trying to reach them.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion