100% full Not resolved

I purchased a ring from Florence Scovel Jewelry and received an email stating it shipped.However, the tracking number shows a label was created but nothing ever happened with it.

I've emailed them with only a one response of we are trying to hire more people. Then a couple of please email their info@ address, then my emails started getting rejected. I have tried to reach them through their Facebook page but they delete my posts.

I have requested my money back but they won't reply to any of my emails.I found this contact information when I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and tried to call them but it goes into a phone tree that routes to to send an email.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scam and monies taken from account but not recieved. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "never received product and refuse to refund my money" of florence scovel ring and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10. Florence Scovel needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned florence scovel ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florence Scovel.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments