I placed an order with them at the end of August.I received an email saying Thai my order had shipped on August 31st and I could track it in three days...
WELL, it is now September 22nd and all I get when I track is that there was a shipping label created on August 31st.. I want to knitted where my order is.
I have sent them almost a dozen emails asking and they have answered once with a lame excuse..I want my product OR MY MONEY BACK!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Florence Scovel Enchanting Charm Bangle
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "Oh I Tried it alright. Artisan CorporationThe Artisan Experience, Make these highly complex earrings for extra income.Firstly ,I will be astonished if i ever found someone who truly was able..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I have shopped at Ingles for more than 30 years. In the past few months, I have bought sausage that after getting it home realized it was 2 months (not..."
- "My pet peeve is products that are not as advertised on the box or on TV. One of the worst offenders are the microwaveable dinners. Check this one out..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I recently sold my Goyard St. Louis tote on Poshmark. But Poshmark cancelled the sale and deleted my account saying the bag is not real. They even charged me 20..."