Bennettsville, South Carolina

I placed an order with them at the end of August.I received an email saying Thai my order had shipped on August 31st and I could track it in three days...

WELL, it is now September 22nd and all I get when I track is that there was a shipping label created on August 31st.. I want to knitted where my order is.

I have sent them almost a dozen emails asking and they have answered once with a lame excuse..I want my product OR MY MONEY BACK!!!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Item not received from Florence Scovel Florence Scovel "Ordered a watch on 11th Dec from Florence Scovel website. Said 3 to 5 day delivery on their website. They sent tracking number for delivery. The details on My Hermes..." Read more Learned lesson not to order from Florence Scovel Jewelry Florence Scovel "Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service... I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my..." Read more FLORENCE SCOVEL is a high-end scheming & relentless SCAMMER Florence Scovel "Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother. I also put in another bangle..." Read more Florence Scovel - Two semi-colon, leather bracelets ordered, one received! Florence Scovel "I still have NOT received the second bracelet I paid for! One of my nieces was not happy on Christmas! Send what you owe me!!! 09GRT012978-01727189. You took my money..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Pet Wellbeing - My personal experience was great Pet Wellbeing "My dog had a heart murmur and I am a firm believer in staying off of prescription medications and trying to go a more natural way. The same goes for..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more Michelin Tires - DON'T COUNT ON MICHELIN 70,000 MILE TIRES TO ACTUALLY LAST 70,000 MILES: Michelin Tires " This is what happened to my Michelin 70,000 mile tires at about 57,000 miles, causing me to have to replace tires on a trip to Florida. The back tires..." Read more