Wynne, Arkansas
2.6

I ordered the daughter love you to the moon and back .i got one for each daughter which totals twoo.

When my daufhter opened it the clasp was broke. I emailed them. They said send a picture of the necklace and they would send me another. When i did it they adked for the order number which i did not have because i deletedvthe email with the order number.

I emailedvthe again and i kept getting an rmail back that said writ above this line and there was no line to write above. I went online, got their number and called. I had to select an option but not one was florence scoval. I kept trying getting the same recording.

Whats going on? I am not getting anywhere.

I ws happy at first but now i dont know.Your wordbis your bond its the principle.

Review about: Florence Scovel Necklace.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Florence Scovel - Waiting 3 months for lighter I ordered and they say I received it.  Florence Scovel "Through Facebook, I saw an ad for these beautiful lighters so I went to their site and made two separate purchases I purchased two lighters from them. One arrived (the..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Learned lesson not to order from Florence Scovel Jewelry Florence Scovel "Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service... I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my..." Read more Florence Scovel - SCAM Florence Scovel "Do not purchase from this seller. I purchased an item from an Instagram ad, and completed the purchase through Paypal. The invoice on Paypal has AN & Associates FlorenceScovel as..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Aarons - Messed up tv Aarons "My tv has a crack on the inside, we turned it on and it was like that! We moved it from our room to the living room like we have..." Read more Backpage - Stalking outrages and sending pics of other females Backpage "He first started texting my friend's phone sending pictures of money and saying he's staying in a hotel and would pay her more money than asked she didn't feel comfortable..." Read more Bank Of America - BOA fails to protect customer from real fraud case Bank Of America "My credit card been phone scammed on April. I have all the evidence, police report. BUT: 1, BOA custermer service push you around in different departments, let you waiting, holding..." Read more