filters
State:
City:
Product:
Florence Scovel - Disappointed
I came across the 24K gold rose by accident and had to get one for my wife. Everything seemed genuine, description said "Treat her to a timeless petal-perfect present with this gorgeous keepsake, which arrives gift-wrapped. A lovely rose at its peak is preserved in...
I didn't like
  • Product does not matchvthe description

Florence Scovel - Bought genuine loafers on line and never recieved them

I ordered a pair of black loafers on Sept 20, 2018 and I still do not have them. I filed several complaints and they kept saying they were very busy but the loafers will be shipped. After 1 month I filed a complaint with Paypal and requested a refund. They investigated and finally A N & Associates FlorenceScovel said the loafers were shipped from China delivered to my address on November 23, 2018. Unfortunately they sat on our front door all weekend because we were out of the country so I can only assume someone took the package. Not their fault but they should have requested a signature so the package would be held at the post office not our door. Anyway, terrible service, took too long and package was lost. I paid and I have no loafers.
Reply to reviews
ordered around Christmas and have not the Grandmother and Grandmother's bracelet please check my order
Fish

You will never get it- I’m in the same boat. Same order same timeframe. Stated 4 day expedited delivery on dec 1- got nothing except a fake tracking number. They are real scam...

Show

Florence Scovel - No bracelet!!!!

I order a bracelet on November 29, 2018 with the understanding it would be shipped within 24 to 48hours. I have tracked it 3 times and I have yet to get a notification that it has shipped. This is December 10, 2018. Where is it. I'm going to post on Facebook how bad this company is.
Style and Design
#1420305

Florence Scovel - Ordern # 830175

I purchased this bracelet on Nov 25, 2018.. Still have not received it or been able to track it. This is ridiculous. I purchased this item for Christmas You never indicated when I ordered it that it would take this long . I am extremely up set and will never deal with this company again. Please tell me what has happened and why I have not received this in almost 4 wks since I ordered it. \Rita Bosselman I hope to have an answer very soon.
Show

Florence Scovel - I ordered 2 braclets on dec. 2 and as of today I have yet to receive them

every time I email them they keep telling me they will contact me in 2 days. Well I am getting tired of that. My ordered number is 831376 My name is Sharyn Fisk. I want a tracking number or a phone number, I am tired of playing games. IF I don't here from you I will go farther with my problem. thank you for your time . I am waiting.

Florence Scovel - Heated gloves

I ordered heated glove for Christmas 2018 and never got them i paid $39.99 plus tax of $8.94 Transaction ID: IS 9CA523216V530222V would you please check this out as i have been trying to this item or a refund thank you so much

Florence Scovel - Return and replacement of item

Returned a ring because it was too small. Requested a replacement for item. Size 8. I have the tracking number where I returned this item. Would like status on replacement ring. I ordered a size 7 and returned for a size 8.

Florence Scovel - AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

Ordered product 11/27/2018 received tracking that a label was printed in Buffalo, NY on 11/30/2018. Tracking states printed label does not guarantee receipt of product to be shipped. It's 12/18/2018 and there is no further tracking info for my order. I've emailed the company 3 times with no response. They list a 1-800 to call and when I call it for 2 days the message says they are currently closed. They charged me for the product on 12/3/18 and I need it for ChrisTMAS
2.3
Style and Design

Florence Scovel - Cannot reach company to locate my order

This is ridiculous all I keep seeing on my tracking order is that a label was printed Dec 12, 2018 and the phone number is bogus!