I am in the UK also, My jewelry has not turned up I contacted the 'Big red company' in Manchester which is the company that is listed with address to return faulty goods , I spoke to an extremely rude man who informed me' it is not their problem' but surely if they are the UK address for this company they should take some responsibility? The only thing that makes me feel any better is that it's not just me , as I feel a complete fool! I wonder how much money they must be making out of people that don't have a lot of money as I'm sure they lure people in with their great prices ( only not so great when you never actually receive them)!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $20. Florence Scovel needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florence Scovel.

Comments