Farmington, New York

I had ordered the Red, White and Blue bracelet from their website.It was to be a gift to a friend from The Netherlands that lives here in the US.

Red, white and blue band was perfect. When I received the product it was actually red, blue and white, or white, blue and red. No way to correct it. I emailed them, they responded that I needed to send a picture of the product.

I did, they said a new one was to be sent, I should receive in 5-10 business days. Never received it, sent a new email. Their newest response is: "We deeply apologize for the inconvenience. But our items comes only like this".

We can offer you a 20% discount on your next purchase. Thank goodness I used paypal. Will try to get my money back.

BUYER BEWARE!Do not buy from them!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of florence scovel team netherlands flag bracelet from Florence Scovel and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants Florence Scovel to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florence Scovel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments