Blackpool, Blackpool

I ordered two watches about 2wks ago they have still not come,they took the money out of my bank,I have sent 6 emails to them no reply please let me know if anyone else is having trouble with them.Really don't know what they are playing at,I'm not very happy it's pointless sending anymore emails to them just not getting a reply.They should be shown up for what they are doing,there is no way I am going to get my money back,lesson learnt the hard way.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of still have not received product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they have taken money out of my bank but i have not received goods" of florence scovel watch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Florence Scovel needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned florence scovel watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florence Scovel.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Ditto. Ordered on 11th Dec - still nothing. No reply to emails.