Blackpool, Blackpool

I ordered two watches about 2wks ago they have still not come,they took the money out of my bank,I have sent 6 emails to them no reply please let me know if anyone else is having trouble with them.Really don't know what they are playing at,I'm not very happy it's pointless sending anymore emails to them just not getting a reply.They should be shown up for what they are doing,there is no way I am going to get my money back,lesson learnt the hard way.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of still have not received product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "they have taken money out of my bank but i have not received goods" of florence scovel watch and associated monetary loss in the amount of $26. Florence Scovel needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned florence scovel watch in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Florence Scovel.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Ditto. Ordered on 11th Dec - still nothing. No reply to emails.

Florence Scovel - Inferior product sent instead of order of magnet phone cable Florence Scovel "A N Associates Florence Scovel send out inferior magnetic phone charging cables. They sent out 5 short white magnetic cables (I had ordered 5 of the beautiful colored ones as..." Read more FLORENCE SCOVEL is a high-end scheming & relentless SCAMMER Florence Scovel "Last July 24, I chanced upon Florence Shovel ads on Facebook and decided to buy the partner bangles for me and my mother. I also put in another bangle..." Read more Florence Scovel - Charging cable, not as described Florence Scovel "Avoid Florence Scovel and http://magnetphonecable.com. Complete scam. Received product not as described on website I ordered what was described as a gold colored cable for my Android phone. The details..." Read more Florence Scovel - Sent merchandise that was not as pictured or discribed. Florence Scovel "I had ordered the Red, White and Blue bracelet from their website. It was to be a gift to a friend from The Netherlands that lives here in the..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more