3.0

I ordered a ring from Florence Scovel on August 17, 2015. On August 18,2015 I received a shipping email with the Order number and tracking number. I have checked on my order ever since i have received an email. I have not yet received it, nor am I able to get a hold of this company. Most recent activity on the shipping is as follows:

Product & Tracking Information

LOCATION

August 18, 2015 , 10:32 am

Shipping Label Created

BUFFALO, NY 14224

A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 10:32 am on August 18, 2015 in BUFFALO, NY 14224. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date.

August 18, 2015

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS

Why is this not updated if a label has been made. I want my money back!!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $20. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florence Scovel. The most disappointing about florence scovel ring from Florence Scovel was still have not received product Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florence Scovel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Florence Scovel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

I got the same message lovely...:****(