Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Style and Design

ordered a bracelet and got a piece of string!cannot work out how to return it and get a refund.

picture showed a bracelet but no way is this one. might raise a complaint via paypal. cannot think of 100 words. I just want my money back.

paypal are good at refunding money. I got a littlr silver coloured medal on a piece of black string. only 65 words. how long can I write?

73 words and no more come to mind. 82 words about my problem. 87 words and am fed up with this.

95 words and nearly there.the end

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of florence scovel bracelet from Florence Scovel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $14 and wants Florence Scovel to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of merchandise. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florence Scovel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments