Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Style and Design

ordered a bracelet and got a piece of string!cannot work out how to return it and get a refund.

picture showed a bracelet but no way is this one. might raise a complaint via paypal. cannot think of 100 words. I just want my money back.

paypal are good at refunding money. I got a littlr silver coloured medal on a piece of black string. only 65 words. how long can I write?

73 words and no more come to mind. 82 words about my problem. 87 words and am fed up with this.

95 words and nearly there.the end

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of florence scovel bracelet from Florence Scovel. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $14 and wants Florence Scovel to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality of merchandise. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Florence Scovel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments

Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Florence Scovel - Shipping Service Review Florence Scovel "Nearly two months ago, on 01/30, through Facebook, I ordered two magnetic phone charging cords. It is now 3/19 and I have heard nothing. PayPal shows the transaction went to..." Read more Learned lesson not to order from Florence Scovel Jewelry Florence Scovel "Back in April, I sent this email to their customer service... I received my jewelry, I am disappointed. There was no packing slip included. One item did not ship, yet my..." Read more Florence Scovel - Waiting 3 months for lighter I ordered and they say I received it.  Florence Scovel "Through Facebook, I saw an ad for these beautiful lighters so I went to their site and made two separate purchases I purchased two lighters from them. One arrived (the..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more