Ordered a granddaughter and moon necklace - received a daughter and moon necklace.

Seems I HAVE TO hAVE AT LEAST 100 WORDS SO......

I repeat - I ordered an necklace for my granddaughter that had granddaughter on a small golden heart that fit into a silver moon.

Can't seem to find it on the site now. It said something like - I love you to the moon and beyond.

This is probably not 100 words yet so I may just add that I am beyond pissed and would like to see this site taken down or at least that they answer my legitimate complaint. Everything seems very hard to do. Find no phone number to use and vent.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $18. The author is overall dissatisfied with Florence Scovel. The most disappointing about florence scovel necklace from Florence Scovel was wrong item delivered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Florence Scovel.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Luxury / Jewelry category for more informed decision or compare Florence Scovel to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Florence Scovel?

Comments